|Home||» Products||» Physiotherapy Equipments||» Continuous Passive Motion|
Continuous Passive Motion
Continuous Passive Motion Unit
Meditek Knee CPM, a micro-computer controlled unit, represents the latest breakthrough in CPM technology. Solid state circuitry control panel with highly visual LED Digital readouts allows Flexion and Extension of knee joint through a prefixed Range of Motion and time. Proper fit of Calf and Thigh lengths are easily achieved. The necessary limb support provide comfortable surface for prolonged contact & are washable in cold water. The light weight unit is constructed of Aluminum sheet & is placed on a movable trolley.
- Therapy Modes: Six, Mobilization for continuous, Intermittent and Progressive passive movements.
- ROM Setting: Programmable from 00 to 110o.
- Pause Time: Programmable Extension/flexion pause from 00 to 99 seconds.
- Treatment Time: Programmable from 01 to 99 min.
- Inching Switch: Starting angle can be set according to the need of patient.
- Memory/programmable: 30 Treatment protocols can be programmed & stored in memory.
- Displays: Digital display of ROM Setting pause time, Treatment time and Graphic display of Mobilization modes.
- Patient Safety: Patient Stop/Interrupt treatment with hand held switch if needed.
- Trolley: Provides Transportation & storage.
- Power Supply: 200-240 V AC at 50-60 Hz.